Wednesday, May 5, 2010

His, Hers, Yours, & Mine

I have always loved the idea of the words "His" and "Hers" embroidered on sets of pillowcases.
Recently, while going through some old transfers, I came across this set..........with morning glories. Instead of "His " and "Hers".................
The words were "Yours" and

"Mine".
What a great gift for not only a newlywed couple, ..............I was thinking for a daughter with a roommate, perhaps? Or two sisters living together?


I am currently working on embroidering this delightful set. I am embroidering one design in pink, as you can see above, and the other in blue. I want to find matching towels to stitch them on. How about you? Do you have "His" and "Hers" sets in your home? I would love to hear!




4 comments:

  1. I have a pair of pillowcases with a rooster on one and a hen on the other. The rooster one says, "I rule the roost," and the hen pillowcase says, "I rule the rooster." Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you make is beautiful! I do not have any His and Hers pillowcases ... yet... but i have looked. One of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some vintage transfers for His and Her but I haven't used them yet. I did make His and Her pillowcases...a rooster with books (my husband is a retired professor) and a hen hanging clothes!

    ReplyDelete